he needs those parts for his space ship
he’s going to otter space
You know, ever since I first met him, I always thought, ‘Man, I hope I don’t mess this up.’ Because that’s what I do. I mess things up. But you know what I never thought? I never thought ‘I hope this doesn’t mess me up.’
Posted on September 28, 2014 with 102,342 notes x reblog this
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
Posted on September 26, 2014 with 330,891 notes x reblog this
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Justin Lynch beating Michael Phelps record at just 16
SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE
He can beat my record
they finaly found condoms ur size